Join us at https://zoom.us/j/508598789 at 7:00pm on Friday, April 3, 2020 for a Zoom-Karaoke.
Stay healthy out there!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ZOOM KARAOKE:
1) Go to https://zoom.us/join or https://zoom.us/j/508598789
2) Click “Join a Meeting:
3) Enter the room number (508 598 789) at 7:00pm on Friday, April 3, 2020.
4) Once you are in the room, mute your mic, but keep video on.
5) Click on the chat window. Here you will send the KJ your name and the song you want to sing.
It is easier just to ask the KJ if the song you want is available via the chat window, but if you want to search, you can go to: https://lightedwindow.org/karaoke-list and let the KJ know the song number you want to use.
6) Tracy will be the KJ/Moderator and display the karaoke tracks to sing, as well as keeping things flowing and give you an idea of when its your turn to sing.
7) If its your turn, unmute your mic and you are the singer, while everyone else can sing along at home with their mics muted.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
1) Computer microphones do not work very well. It is better to sing using headphones with built in microphone. Or, if you have one, USB microphones work well.
2) Computers work better than mobile devices, but mobile does work, so if this is all you have, please give it a shot.
3) We are streaming video and audio to whoever is in the room. So, latency is expected, but can be minimized if you use Ethernet (wired) instead of WiFi (wireless).
4) This isn’t going to be perfect, but we will have fun! So, let’s give it a shot and see how it goes!